A massive thank you to PoetryLover for tagging me in this award – yours is a brilliant blog and everyone should pop over and have a look.
- Thank the person(people) who nominated you.
- Answer their 11 questions.
- Tag 11 people.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
Answering the Questions
- What’s your favorite song? – This is a really hard one ……. erm. I have several. I love the way that songs have the ability to take me back to sections of my life. On that basis i choose ‘This is the last time’ By keane. That takes me straight back to university.
- One food you can’t live without? Meat, i could never be a vegetarian!
- What inspires you? Lots of things, when it comes to my blog – it’s love.
- Do you prefer summer or winter? Summer
- What are your hobbies? Reading and going to the gym
- Do you participate in any sports? Nope – i’ve never been into sports really
- Do you regret anything you’ve done? No!!! Life is too short!
- What motivates you? I just want to be the best i can be.
- Who’s your favourite celebrity? I love loads of celebrities – but i would love to have James Corden round for dinner. He seems like an all round nice guy.
- What makes you happy? Him. Love.
- What makes you sad? How we can’t seem to coexist in the world anymore, all the violence and how people can be so short sighted.
As i said in my last award, i am going to tag some of my newer followers so we can all find some new blogs to enjoy 🙂
Evelina Di Lauro
Question to the Above:
- What made you start your blog?
- If you had 2 minutes to leave your home forever which items would you take?
- What is your favorite drink?
- Sweet or savory?
- What was the last book you read?
- What was the last movie you watched?
- Where in the world would you most like to visit?
- If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
- Do you believe in true love?
- Are you funny?
- What is your favourite tag to follow here on wordpress?
A huge thank you once again to PoetryLover for tagging me it is always so nice to get recognition from bloggers that you admire!