Thank you so much to Cherylene for nominating me for the Liebster Award. It’s always a great honour to be nominated for awards, I have been away on a trip and have return to another award too and I will be posting about that in the next few days. Thank you to all my readers for their continued support, it’s really amazing.
The rules of this award:
1. Acknowledge blog who nominated you and display award;
2. Answer 11 questions the blogger gives you;
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself;
4. Nominate 11 blogs;
5. Notify them of the nomination;
6. Give them 11 questions to answer
Questions asked of nominees:
1. What was your favourite cartoon tv show growing up? I loved the Simpsons – I still do!
2. What motivates you the most? This is a tricky one, respect from others i guess. Though i am sure this changes all the time.
3. What’s your favourite food? Cake. Lots of it.
4. If you could be any animal which one would you be? A cat, i am always jealous of the life of my cat!
5. What tourist attraction would you recommend in your country? Without a doubt Buckingham Palace, it’s absolutely beautiful and you can’t get more British than the Queen’s house can you?!
6. What annoys you the most about people? Fakeness. I hate people who pretend to be something they are not. I like real people.
7. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? A city for sure, London even ( it’s only 40 minutes down the road!) Or New York. I love New York.
8. If you ran a race against four non-athletes you would probably place – 1st, 2nd, third or fourth? probably 4th. I am not the least bit competitive.
9. What’s your favourite dessert? Erm, Cake?! Cheesecake in fact. Lemon.
10. What one quality in a partner is non-negotiable for you? They have to have the ability to be all in. I couldn’t be happy in a half hearted relationship.
11. What type of music do you prefer? I actually like most types of music. It depends on my mood and the activity. But there is always something playing in my kitchen.
Eleven random facts about me:
- I am at work at the moment – i may get the sack for writing this!
- I read loads – sometimes 2 or 3 books a week
- I love to travel
- I occasionally remember to wear my glasses
- No matter how hard to try – I just can’t find Converse Trainers comfy ( I just got yet another pair and they hurt loads!)
- I love Musicals
- I just can’t get into Twitter – I continue to try ( if you are there please find me and help!)
- Sleep is amongst my favourite thing – i just don’t get enough of it these days
- I just realised I am not that interesting!
My nominees are:
I have decided that as I have to nominate 11 for this award and 11 for the one coming up soon I am going to nominate the last 11 people to follow me and then the 11 before them – I hope we can all find someone new to follow that way!
- Ms.Coco&The Gentleman Farmer
- Little Miss Madam Joeyness
- galaxy of words
- What made you start blogging in the first place?
- Do you share your blog with your family and friends?
- What do you do to relax?
- What was the last movie you watched?
- What was the last book you read?
- For holiday? – Sun, city or snow?
- Define Romance in 5 words
- What are the top 2 things on your bucket list?
- What do you do to relax?
- What makes you crazy?
- What one item couldn’t you live without?
Thanks again everyone, LH32 x