Thank you for the nomination Jade you have an awesome blog too and I felt in super great company with the rest of your nominees!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
This is my first ever go at blogging. It started because i felt trapped in my ‘perfect’ life. It’s moved on now to a blog about love and relationships really. I am always interested in other peoples opinions and different points of view on how to make love last. I have dedicated 2017 as the year to ‘Ramp up the Romance‘ Everything i write is based on personal experience. Some of it is very now, some of it is part of my history. But it’s all real. It’s all me.
Advice to New Bloggers:
- I tend to enjoy posts that are real life rather than fiction, write what comes naturally and don’t force it.
- Write like no one is reading, use it as an outlet, if people enjoy it then that’s all the more wonderful. But never be fearful to write in an honest way based on your audience.
This is a tricky one for me, i don’t actually follow that many blogs and I have nominated the majority of them many times in the past. So, if you are a follower of mine and you have a blog that you enjoy that you think I might then please make a comment and let me know. I will add in some links at a later date.
I am always looking for new blogs to enjoy.
Thanks again to Jade and to you all for reading and commenting – it has already gone far beyond my expectations of this blog and I feel very honoured that you guys want to read!