Thanks so much to Bexoxo for the nomination – I absolutely love her blog, please pop by and check it out. .
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, by linking their blogs
- Let them know of their nomination (by commenting on their blog etc.)
- What is the background on your phone/computer (whatever you do most of your blogging from) ?
Two lovely little faces 🙂
2. What is your favourite breakfast food?
Poached eggs, with smoked salmon ( and a kiss )
3.What is something that people are surprised to learn about you?
That I am a parent, apparently I just don’t come across like someone who has all that ‘grown up’ responsibility! also I think that people would probably be surprised to know that I write a blog – you guys are my biggest secret.
4. Though most people say they live without regrets, what is one regret you have in life?
Not being brave enough to make tough choices. Sometimes it’s just too hard you know. I wish I tried harder.
5. Using 8 words, describe your hope for the future.
Love, Romance, Happiness, Friendship – with the right person
6. What is the greatest compliment you have ever received?
Ooohhhhhhhh good one. I was on a train once, on a busy London commute. As we came into the station this guy tapped me on the shoulder and said ‘ you are absolutely beautiful’ then he just got off the train and that was that. But it made me smile at the time ( and again just now)
7. What came first: the chicken or the egg?
Chicken, like god made people right, not babies. Same thing.
Take a look at these, you’ll enjoy them! Also if you write a real life blog, or you have lots of opinions of love and relationships then link me to your blog so that I can check it out!
Questions for my Nominees:
1. Is romance dead?
2. Who would be your ideal famous parents?
3. Would you rather live without being spoken to ever again or without ever being touched?
4. What does ‘love’ mean to you?
5. If you had a strapline for your blog ( you might have one) what would it be?
6. What is your favourite book of all time ?
7. Describe the reason why you blog in 5 words.
Thanks again to Bexoxo and to all of my followers – I’ve been blogging just over 12 months now and it’s great to have so many of you along with me