I have a dilemma I feel slightly like a fraud now. Because now I am much less Lifehostage32 and much more Lifehostage33. But I am not going to change my name or anything, I am happy here as I am. Today I am going to tell you about the last 12 months.
So for all you 20 somethings, and indeed for the rest of my lovely followers and new readers ( welcome), here is what I learned the year I was 32 ( with links to past posts ) …….
- There are 2 types of people in life, the makers and the breakers. Make sure you choose the right ones to keep close. ( The makers and the breakers)
- Sometimes we just get scared. This is ok. No one ever has all the answers ( Emotionally frail no mans land)
- People make mistakes – we are all humans after all. (Ever been left crying in the dark ? )
- To truly find peace – you have to know what you are looking for and that is not as easy as it sounds ( What does happiness look like ? )
- A life without love is a life half lived, but love without fear is something altogether more ( Love.)
- Lots of us spend too much time supporting others and not enough time supporting ourselves ( Leading your own fan club)
But more than anything, I have learned that there is a lot to be said for writing things down to process them, to share with others to get different points of view. It is incredibly empowering and exciting when people like what you write or leave a comment, or hit the follow button and that is something I will be continuing right through my 33rd year …..
Wherever that may take me.